There’s no better time to sip on a tea cocktail than summertime. For ladies and gents looking to sip on something sweet, Trey Zoeller, founder and master blender of Jefferson’s Bourbon, created the Jefferson’s Palmer, the alcoholic version of the Arnold Palmer. Perfect for boozy brunches and barbecues, the drink is made with limoncello liqueur, fresh lemon juice, and strong English Breakfast tea.
- 1 Ounce Pallini limoncello
- 1 Ounce Jefferson’s Bourbon
- 1/4 Ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 Ounces DAVIDsTEA English Breakfast tea (strong)
- Lemon wheel or lemon half wheel, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice, shake, strain over fresh ice into a highball glass, and garnish.