This super-simple mild curry is chock full of vegetables for a healthy dinner that’s ready in no time.
- 150g broccoli
- 150g cauliflower
- 100g carrot
- 100g long beans
- 200g pumpkin
- 1 onion
- Few cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1½ tbsp curry powder
- 1½ cup vegetable stock
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 fresh chillies
- ¾ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar, or to taste
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small chunks. Remove the skin of the onion and peel carrot, cut both into pieces. Long bean cut to section.
- Peel pumpkin and cut into pieces (not too small).
- Scald all the vegetables in a pot of boiling water except pumpkin for few minutes and drain. Strain the water and reserve 1½ cup water for later use.
- Heat a little oil, add onion, garlic and curry powder, stir fry well. Add in all the vegetables and pumpkin and 1½ cup water. Cook for about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is softened.
- Add coconut milk, broccoli and cauliflower, cook for a while and it is ready to serve.