There are so many resources out there on how to make authentic Vietnamese Iced Coffee. To learn how to make Vietnamese Iced Coffee easily using a traditional metal filter and resources for coffee, refer to these Vietnamese Iced Coffee Tips by Andrea Nguyen and these instructions Bon Appetit.
- 2 tablespoons dark french roast coffee, ground (use the richest you can find – see notes below)
- 6 oz boiling water
- 2-3 tablespoons condensed milk (i use low-fat for less guilt)
- 1 cup coffee ice cubes*
- If you have the option to control your coffee maker's steeping methods, select the strongest, darkest brew. Otherwise, steep your coffee in hot boiling water for about 4 minutes, then pour the filtered coffee into a glass.
- Stir in the condensed milk, then fill the glass with coffee ice cubes. Enjoy!
- I like to make my coffee ice cubes by pouring any extra brewed coffee into ice cube trays. Having a stash in the freezer means iced coffee all summer long.