Print Friendly Version
Log in to bookmark!
Just a bunch o’ breakfast sandwiches!!
- 9 rolls
- 1 package Provolone Cheese
- 1 lb ground sausage, made into patties & cooked through
- 12 eggs- scrambled
- 1 package bacon- cooked well & chopped
- 1 tbsp butter – melted
- Parsley, salt & granulated garlic to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 10×10 pan or baking dish with cooking spray
- Place the bottoms of your rolls in the dish
- Add ½ a slice of cheese to each roll
- Top with cooked sausage patties & then all of the scrambled eggs
- Sprinkle with most of the cooked & chopped bacon
- Lay remaining cheese over the top & then add any remaining bacon
- Place the tops of the rolls on top of the cheese
- Brush each roll with melted butter
- Sprinkle with salt, granulated garlic & parsley
- Bake 25 minutes if not starting from a pre-made, refrigerated state.
– If you make this ahead of time & the dish is cold, you will want to bake at least 40-50 minutes or until hot & cheese is melted.