The secret kick to this flavor-packed lasagna? Smothering the noodles with creamy Alfredo sauce and sun-dried tomato pesto, in addition to traditional marinara sauce.
Italian turkey sausage
oven-ready lasagna noodles
jar Alfredo sauce
sun-dried tomato pesto
- Heat oven to 375°F. You’ll need a 13 x 9-in. baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
- Sauté sausage, breaking up chunks, until no longer pink.
- Mix ricotta, parsley and Parmesan in a bowl until blended.
- Spread 3/4 cup marinara sauce in prepared baking dish. Place 3 noodles crosswise on sauce. Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce on noodles, then sprinkle on 1/2 the sausage. Top with dollops of 1/2 the ricotta mixture and 1/2 the pesto; spread evenly. Top with 1/3 the mozzarella. Repeat layers once, starting with noodles (omitting marinara). Top with remaining noodles, marinara and Alfredo sauces, and mozzarella.
- Cover baking dish with foil; bake 1 hour or until bubbly at edges. Uncover; bake 5 minutes more to brown top.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
sauce and sun-dried tomato pesto, in addition to traditional marinara sauce. Cal/Serv: 573 Yields: 8 Prep Time: 0 hours 30 mins Total Time: 1 hour 45 mins 1 lb. Italian turkey sausage 15 oz. part-skim ricotta 1 c. parsley 3/4 c. Grated…” />