Okra casserole that is full of flavor without the least bet of slime
- 1 kg (2.2 pounds) okra
- 250 grams (0.5 pound) meat (i prefer beef)
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) all spice
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 grams) cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (82 grams) olive oil divided
- 5-6 cloves garlic chopped
- Bake in a 350 oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the liquid is ⅔ gone.
- In another pan add the remaining olive oil and saute the garlic until golden.
- Serve with pita bread and enjoy 🙂