- 8 ounces skinless salmon fillet, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons finely diced onion (about 1/2 onion)
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking sake
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup short-grain rice, cooked
- 1 sheet toasted Nori
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Place salmon in a small pot with 1 inch of salted cold water. Bring to a simmer until 70 percent cooked (it should be opaque on the outside yet slightly rare inside), 3 to 4 minutes. Lift out salmon and transfer to a bowl. Add soy sauce and flake into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, onion, tomato juice and sake in a bowl. Swirl oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring, until just set but still soft, about 2 minutes.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls. Divide and layer fish on top. Crumble nori over fish, then top with scrambled eggs. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Fried Eggs And Carnitas Hash Recipe
- Eggs Benedict BLT With Avocado-Tomato Relish Recipe
- Toad In The Waffle Recipe