Warm Quinoa bowl with Maple Soy dressing
- .75 cup 365 Organic Quinoa
- 1 fruit without skin and seeds Avocados, California (Haas)
- 1 cup, chopped Kale
- 0.50 block Tofu, firm
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Soak quinoa in water to remove bitterness, 5 min +. Drain water
- Add quinoa to salted boiling water. Ratio of quinoa to water is 1:1.5, simmer covered 13-15 min. When done remove lid and allow to cool for few minutes before stirring.
- Cut tofu into strips, season and put under broiler to get crust to form
- Remove stems from Kale. Bruise Kale with hands or mallet to soften. Chop into small bite size pieces
- Cut avocado into slices
- In bowl mix sesame oil, maple syrup and soy sauce.
- Add half of quinoa to bowl. Add half of tofu, kale and avocado. Pour half of dressing over bowl
- Serving Size:1 bowl