If you love Menudo and then you’ll love soy-nudo. It is a wonderful vegetarian alternative to a favorite Mexican dish.
cup chili powder (Californian style found in the ethic or Mexican section of the grocery store.)
ounces textured vegetable protein (textured soy protein)
- Nothing really magical here open cans, and open all plastic packages,.
- chop onions,.
- peel garlic.
- Pour it all ingredients in a large pot.
- Allow simmering for about an hour — .
- For Garnishes.finely chop one onion, one bunch of Cilantro chop & Quarter a few Lemons.
- Serve Soy-nudo in a bowl. Sprinkle cilantro and onion to taste on top of Soy-nudo and squeeze lemon as desired.
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
“If you love Menudo and then you’ll love soy-nudo. It is a wonderful vegetarian alternative to a favorite Mexican dish.”